As the saying goes, music is the food for the soul. A variety of songs serves different purposes for many people. There are songs for parties, songs that help you relax, songs that help you reminisce, songs that remind you of the past, songs that can turn up the party, songs that can help you meditate, and even songs you can turn to for healing.
That being said, if you are in need of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, there are songs that can make a great addition to your playlist. These songs are constant reminders of the plans of God for you concerning being whole. If you are a believer and need songs to keep you hopeful and alive, go through this list of songs. You can also share them with your friends, families, and loved ones who might need them.
Here are ten songs about healing:
- God of Miracles by Chris McClarney
- He Will by Ellie Holcomb
- Come Alive by Lauren Daigle
- Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
- Only Takes a Moment by Cory Asbury
- Healer by Kari Jobe
- Healer of Souls by Switchfoot
- Resurrecting by Elevation Worship
- The Name of Jesus by Chris Tomlin
- My Hallelujah by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
There you have it! If you need songs that can keep you going in your journey towards healing, these ten can come in handy. You can also listen to instrumental focus music to help you “soak” in the healing presence of God.